Thursday, February 3, 2011

Budget Cuts= Buttered Bread

According to a recent Fox News article concerning a proposed 20 percent cut across the board to federal agencies, I was startled to learn that NASA may have to abandon the international space station. Abandon the International Space Station, are they crazy. I mean the United States is one of the chief supporters of the International Space Station along with other countries around the world and to quit now would not only send a bad message to the American People it would also send a message to the world that the US is no longer a serious player when it comes to technology and space exploration. I would rather see a decrease in defense spending than a decrease in NASA's budget. The day that congress gives up on the ISS is a day that will make Kennedy turn over in his grave.

2 comments:

kittykat said...

I agree wholeheartedly, although I do think you should have a beautiful woman edit these before you post them. I'm sure she can help, (whomever "she" may be...)

Douglas Patrick Dailey said...

Your hired just submit your resume and I'll give you an "interview".